Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital, more popularly known as the Delgado Clinic, has been championing mother care for 70 years with a record of more than a hundred thousand babies being delivered to date. From normal births to high-risk complications, the Delgado Clinic has taken an extra measure of love and personalized care as all mothers do to make sure their child not only lives, but flourishes.
True to its legacy, the Delgado Clinic introduces the Optimal Birth Outcome (OBO) program, a free three-day workshop that serves as the ultimate care, support and education system for moms-to-be designed to minimize or even eliminate congenital defect, premature birth, new-born infections, and other chronic complications for both mothers and children.
An OBO is achieved when there is zero or reduced complications. The OBO program does this by providing added-value services in support of the foundational needs of every individual mother. No matter what level of physical or emotional health the mother comes in with, the goal of the program is to provide the best possible childbearing outcome for each mother and child.
- Nutrition and Wellness. Delgado Clinic has localized the latest scientific nutrition information to support reduced negative birth outcomes, achieve optimum growth and development of the baby and provide a stable environment from which both mother and child may spring from.
- Biotransformation & Elimination of Toxicants. The advent of urbanization has surrounded mothers with multiple toxic elements that are often missed and unassessed. Pulling from the latest scientific evidence the 080 program equips mothers with the practical knowledge of avoiding and substituting today’s most commonly used harmful chemicals.
- Stress Management. Stress during pregnancy affects a child’s developing brain, metabolic system and body. Through the OBO stress management workshop mothers are taught the multiple ways of managing stress and its link to long term maternal and child diseases.
- Exercise in Pregnancy. Physical exercise is an activity that improves or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. Exercise during pregnancy is important and can help with some common discomforts of pregnancy and support the body for labor, delivery and life after delivery.
- Sleep Management. Establishing good sleep patterns during pregnancy is physically, psychologically and emotionally important. A good sleep pattern plays an important role In the preparation for birth, and protects the baby from the psychological stresses and strains of pregnancy.
“We at Delgado Clinic would like to continue the legacy of our late founder, Dr. Jesus Delgado, his VISION and MISSION, and on being the pioneer advocate of CHAMPION OF MOTHER CARE for the past 70 years.” – Dr. Rolando ‘Oyie’ Balburias, President and General Manager of Delgado Clinic
Empowered by Johnson & Johnson, the First Time Mom Unit (FTMU) facility that caters to first time moms in their medical and hospital needs, and the Delgado Clinic’s OBO program aims to deliver enriching workshops for the mother not only to give birth to a healthy baby, but also to be holistically healthy before, during, and after the pregnancy.
By signing onto the First Time Mom Unit (FTMU) and Optimal Birth Outcome (OBO) workshops, moms-to-be also become eligible to join on the “Bet on Your D-Day.” The exclusive contest created by the Delgado Clinic to give OBO participants a chance to WIN educational rewards, discounts on your maternity packages and MORE! All you need to do is join and register to our Optimal Birth Outcome (O.B.O) Program and sign up to our First-Time Mom Unit (FTMU) to be part of this amazing contest.
For more information on the OBO program, visit the First Time Mom Unit of Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital located at 7 Kamuming Road, Diliman, Quezon City. You may call at 924-4051 or 0908-992-6999 for assistance. Visit their website: http://www.jesusdeigadohospital.com/. Like them on Facebook: Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital Follow them on Instagram: @delgadoclinicph